Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Most expensive hot wheels toy ..go figure

I LOVED Hot Wheels. I'd go to my childhood BFFs house and break away from the girl fun to play with her little brother and his awesome set of cars.  We'd set up the tracks throughout the living room, and we'd have an elevated start point.  It was GREAT FUN.

However, my collecting habits were devoted to baseball cards.  I have several cards that were worth things. However, an ex-boyfriend stole a bunch of those.  Also, collecting has changed over the years, and valuable cards aren't as valuable as before.  I really didn't do the collecting for value's sake, though.  I just wanted baseball cards.  

I used to have a collection of those pens that had those moving figures in liquid.  If you tipped the pen to a side, you'd see a boat float or something move in the pen.  However, my mother threw them all away.  

These days, I have misc. SF Giants things -- not a lot.  A few bobbleheads, baseballs and a weird cup from my childhood.  It has mini photos of all the future SF Giants stars, although no one on that cup really became a future star.  I have a better collection of San Jose Sharks item since I have a friend who sends them to me in exchange for SF Giants tickets.  I have nifty playoff towels and a Logan Couture bobblehead that interfaces with something or other -- real Silicon Valley tech stuff. However, it's sitting in a box right now.  

The biggest collection of stuff I have is Godzilla and misc. monster toys.  I had a nice collection that was on display at my old law firm.  I expanded on it when I worked at the studios.  I still have this collection, and even added one of those laser guns that don't seem to do any destruction to monsters.

Finally, I have a ton of records.  Lots of it were things are from my punk days, and are gifts from bands.  Also, I kept my promotional carts.  

Records are making a comeback i got rid of most of mine thinking CD's were the future haha and now I need a new radio for my truck and was surprised that a cd player does not automatically come with it do you still have a turntable Anna? if not maybe you should by this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abUcpCtMke0

• Haha 1

@Dan - HAHAHAHAHAHA That is AWESOME!  I want that!  I do have a turntable that plays via my computer, but it's never been hooked up.