Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaveA

Go Watford !!!!!

It's almost laughable but Watford moved up from their "cellar dwelling" 20th place (in the Premier League) to 19th.  Posting 3 wins and a tie in the last 5 games.  Still, a pretty pathetic season for my favorites.  West Ham who had doodled around near the bottom last season is having a more respectable season this year.

Oh well, Patriots and Watford have let me down.😥

• Like 1

Dont give up on your team Dave, still plenty of the season left, 17 games, that's a lot of points if you get on a winning streak.. Look where West Ham and Watford finished last season 10th and 11th out of 20, which might sound poor to you but I think it's a very decent finishing position for teams that don't have the spending power and star player lure of the Big Six.. The Big Six are now taking up five of the top six positions only Arsenal are adrift, they are having a terrible season (by their standards) but I wouldn't bet against them ending up in one of the top six positions come May.. Leicester are having a cracking season and keeping the Big Six honest at the moment..

• Like 1