Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Fox's Judge Judy Announces Who She Is Supporting For President

Judge Judy says she's endorsing 'brilliant' Michael Bloomberg because 'I've never seen America so angry'

Judge Judy has ruled that Michael Bloomberg is the presidential candidate for her. 

After first endorsing him in an October op-ed — before the billionaire businessman had officially entered the 2020 election race — the TV judge, whose real name is Judy Sheindlin, discussed her decision on Monday’s The View. During the show, a commercial she made in support of the Democratic candidate aired as well. 

Sheindlin, who had not previously shared any political stances before supporting Bloomberg, told the co-hosts that she’s backing Bloomberg because “I’ve never seen America so angry with each other as a family. Because of that, “I felt as if it was time for America, which is the greatest country in the world, to have the greatest president.”

In October, Sheindlin wrote an op-ed for Bloomberg in USA Today though he didn’t confirm he was running until the following month.

"I realize I am taking a personal and a career risk," she wrote. "I have carefully stayed away from politics for 50 years, except to vote. But times have changed in our country, and I believe the moment has come for me to step out from behind the curtain. I want to speak honestly and from the heart – regardless of the consequences."

She continued, "Our American family has been fractured in recent years. We’re hopelessly divided, and a bitterly divided family cannot thrive. The only way we can begin to come together again, I said, is if Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City, becomes our next president."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/judge-judy-says-shes-endorsing-michael-bloomberg-204906778.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

• Like 1

Girl just wants to be on the Supreme Court.

I do not know much about Bloomberg.  I do love New York, but New York is hardly the rest of the country.  It is much different from California, tbh, and the people there seem to be much angrier.