Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Anna

Seeking household deity?

Ran across this on Twitter.  This individual in Menlo Park, California (Silicon Valley) is advertising for help, although I am not sure of the job title.   Judging from the description, I think this job is for another parent?  To be honest, perhaps the only person able to fulfill these requirements is a Martin Fourcade, the world's best biathlete from France who can also speak English.  He also cycles through mountains.  Cristiano Ronaldo comes to mind, and he has his own bedsheets so that is money saving.  

EO-8HmxXsAEIFIF?format=jpg&name=large

EO-8HmfWAAIojC9?format=jpg&name=largeEO-8HmfXUAEKqAG?format=jpg&name=large

EO-8HmhX4AItJ0C?format=jpg&name=large

I couldn't be bothered to read through all that!  The person advertising must be so damned controlling I can't imagine them getting many applications, nor finding the few brave souls who might have applied, acceptable in any way.    Is this advert actually a joke?  if not the person has a personality disorder!

• Haha 1

@Morrigan - Menlo Park is Silicon Valley.  Median income is $130k a year, and median home price is over $2m.  I understand this is quite common, although not this crazy.

Cannot apply as I became too tired reading the jobs list ! 

What is in it for the employee besides being able to reside in a 1 bedroom home with kitchen ? They want a lot of skills for how much pay ? 

I still get job adverts in “The Lady”  a UK  magazine for staff  - but even though some sound OK I am sure living in means you are actually on call day and night, and I would guess that many employers are very demanding ..although perhaps not as demanding as this Silicon Valley Selection Criteria ! 

• Like 1

I missed two other pages. 

image.pngimage.png

Seems a bit unrealistic to me. 

Anyone possessing that list of skills should be running their own company and maybe running a country, not working as someone else's nanny. 

21 hours ago, eqman said:

Seems a bit unrealistic to me. 

Anyone possessing that list of skills should be running their own company and maybe running a country, not working as someone else's nanny. 

They'd definitely have the skills to do a better job (running the country) than our present "Boob in Chief".