Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Frank Beastie

Five Favourites (Revisited)

Anna

Click the alphabet for glossary of group name and/or last name of artist:

# | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Message added by Anna

Good choice, @Ogre.. and a very interesting read about the jets, I love the liveries, especially the tail fin..

Actually, believe or not I don't have an Iron Maiden album in my entire collection although I am very familiar with many of their more famous tracks..  

Sadly I can't play your video post.. It says "Video unavailable".. so it could possibly be a lost in the big pond translation thing.. Anyone, please let me know if any videos I post are unavailable to you. I'd hate to think I'm posting music vids that only I can see..

Hoping not to curse us all, get ya crosses and pointy sticks ready..

#2 Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank Beastie said:

Sadly I can't play your video post.. It says "Video unavailable".. so it could possibly be a lost in the big pond translation thing.. Anyone, please let me know if any videos I post are unavailable to you. I'd hate to think I'm posting music vids that only I can see..

Well, that sucks. If anyone is interested, try searching for "Iron Maiden, Alexander the Great." I chose it because it is like their walk through his life.

11 hours ago, Ogre said:

Well, that sucks. If anyone is interested, try searching for "Iron Maiden, Alexander the Great." I chose it because it is like their walk through his life.

@Ogre, I found a version with lyrics on, good track thanks I enjoyed listening to it, and as you said tells the history of Alexander the Great's life.. I'm guessing it's just anyone in the UK or outside the US who can't see your post, as no one else has commented on not being able to see it.. It's just stupid copyright issues with some US videos that we can't see here, I don't know if that works the other way around, guessing it might.. I'd hate to think everything, or even half the vids I post are blank for you guys.. Surely someone would tell me if that was the case!

Next up, Iron Maiden #3 anyone?

I once had a roommate named Charlotte, who had a really abrasive personality and was a pathological liar. We were roommates back in San Francisco, and dear Charlotte used to meet guys on AOL and invite them to fly over to dispense of her virginity. She did this to several guys who I spurned. I ended up yelling at her several times and suggested that they meet “in the middle of America” so that I would not have to see these men. She would cry.

So she began leering out of the window and look for naked men at the highrise across the way. She would open her window and smoke her ciggie while clutching her binoculars. I ended up yelling at her because that was just rude, and I didn't want to be the creepers of our complex.

Also, Charlotte loved Sam. Really loved him. She began to copy my clothes, glasses and tell all her workmates that she had a boyfriend in North Carolina named Sam. Oh boy, did she love Sam. She also wanted to kill my sister. So I had to send Charlotte away.

She found me on Facebook. She joined ZiBoom. She wanted to visit. Sam said no.  But here she is, in Charlotte the Harlot by Iron Maiden.

• Like 1