Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Versailles

Things to do during Corona Quarantine

Are you stuck at home during the COVID-19 lock down and wondering how to keep those idle hands busy ?

B81B4269-F26C-4C85-BCE5-D3FB73D232EA.thumb.jpeg.04f10f07727c90024f4361e0e2ead072.jpeg

This is the page to post ideas to keep other Ziboomers occupied - craft, recipes, etc

I saw this inspirational idea at the Art exhibition by the beach today. Just need to buy a bra and panty girdle, some fabric paint and glitter !

• Haha 2

@Versailles - That's just amazing.  I am a huge San Jose Sharks fan, and that goes well with the Sharks theme. Well done!

I was thinking of playing more piano?

If you have suddenly found yourself confined to your home during the COVID-19 shutdowns, Google has launched an ingenious new service that allows art lovers to get their culture fix from the comfort of their own home.

Google Arts and Culture has partnered with more than 2,500 museums and galleries around the world in order to offer virtual tours and online displays of their collections to internet surfers.

The “tours” allow users to wander through the interiors of the world’s most famous museums similarly to the Google Street View feature. Users can also download Google’s free Arts and Culture iOS or Android app for a much more immersive museum experience.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/tour-2500-world-famous-museums-from-comfort-your-own-sofa/

• Like 2

Looks like it would be interesting.  I'm not much on museums but I'm sure that my wife would enjoy the site.  Did anyone tr it yet?

• Like 1

Dave, if memory serves me, I believe Anna told us that she has taken a virtual tour through the Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C.  I grew up there, so visited most of the museums and art galleries that city has to offer more than once.  However, while mostly confined to home, "sheltering in place," I will most definitely check out google's virtual tours.  

• Like 1

Why don't we plan on taking a tour together?  You know..schedule a museum and then write our impressions? 

• Like 1

This sounds pretty boring, but we've been planning on decorating our bedroom since the start of the year. I've been buying the paint and equipment gradually and we now have everything we need.

So, given that going out isn't a great idea at the moment, tomorrow we put our overalls on and start. We have music, enough food, and some wine in to celebrate the end of the working day.

It'll be fun.

(except we may disagree over what music to play. But you can't have it all)

• Like 2

Sam has stopped playing World of Warcraft classic and has moved onto the current version of the game, which I used to play several months ago.  So we are going to do that now.  

Also, he is going to start working on the Mustang that has been in our garage since 1998.  YAYAYAYAYAY.

This is not my photo but one of a fabulous sunrise in Melbourne, Australia a couple of days ago. 

So my pleasure would be to use my phone or ipad to capture pretty pictures around the home, garden or neighbourhood.

A teacup, a pot plant, a blue sky. 

BE90223B-7D0F-4DE0-B85E-2E3723ECA3BD.thumb.jpeg.6f5cdfaaff0080c25f3e462a69a400b3.jpeg