Will be fiddling with the site. If you encounter problems, please DM or send email to admin@ziboom.com. Thanks! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Anna

May, 2020 - Let's pretend there is SPORTS!

Let's begin with some spectacular Neymar flops

• Haha 2

This is fun, and of course Rene Higuita is at number one with his amazing scorpion kick save which he often used during matches.. I remember watching live on tv when England played Colombia in a friendly match in 1995 (which is actually the save shown at number one here), the next day there were several reports of broken wrists as goalies in the amateur leagues were trying to emulate him..

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

@Frank Beastie - That is AMAZING!!!!  

• Agree 1

I'm really missing footie now... Here's some cracking goals from various leagues around Europe.. There are plenty of discussions going on about the leagues restarting but no decisions as yet and I can't see how they can make a decision until it's safe... but pretending there are sports,  here we go...

• Like 1

One of the many things I dislike about FIFA is its relative inaction when it comes to racism.  I sometimes watch this video.  Not everything vigilante is good, but some of these players are feeling it because they know that FIFA cares little.

KBO On ESPN Schedule - How To Watch Korea Baseball League

The regular season for the Korea Baseball Organization, the highest level of baseball in South Korea, is in full swing, making the KBO one of the first major professional sports leagues to return to action during the coronavirus pandemic.

For those just getting familiar with the Korean baseball league, it's action-packed baseball filled with home runs, bat flips (lots and lots of bat flips), former MLB players and Korean-born stars who could follow the path of Hyun-Jin Ryu and Ji-Man Choi from the KBO to major league stardom.

You can watch the action with six regular-season English-language broadcast games per week, airing primarily on ESPN2 at 5:30 a.m. ET Tuesdays through Fridays, 4 a.m. ET on Saturdays and 1 a.m. ET on Sundays.

KBO on ESPN broadcast schedule

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29136672/kbo-espn-schedule-how-watch-teams-korea-baseball-league-more

• Like 1

I think my way of coping with no live sports is to not even think about it.  I would have been at the Giants game today with my son.  Then we'd all enjoy dinner somewhere in the city.

Oh well....it'll all be back eventually!

• Like 1

Good times!